Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- The promoter is Brockmans Gin Ltd. whose registered office is at: Suite 3.02, One Crown Square, Church Street East, Woking, GU21 6HR, United Kingdom. (“ Promoter”).
- The Promoter is responsible for all administrative aspects of the Promotion (including determination of winners, prize-giving, and technical support etc.), [with the assistance of Occupi Digital Ltd].
- For questions or comments, the Promoter can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The contest will run from 1st October- 31st October 2019 11:59pm (GMT).
- Winners will be contacted in early November with their prizes.
WHO MAY ENTER
- This competition (“Promotion”) is open to UK residents, aged 18 and over.
- The following may not enter or win a prize:
- employees of Promoter or its agents and their first and second-degree family members and
- anyone else who is directly or indirectly professionally connected with the Promotion or the Promoter and their family members.
HOW TO ENTER
- Visit http://www.pressforgin.com and log in via Facebook
- To take part in this Promotion entrants must enter via Facebook in order to verify they are only entering once per day as per the competition rules. No other entry is allowed.
- Once logged on, the entrant should click on the ‘Press to win’ button where they will be shown instantly whether they have won or not.
- Winning entries will be recorded in the database and the entrant will be contacted in November regarding their prize.
PROMOTER’S USE OF CONTENT
- By entering the Promotion, entrants grant the Promoter, its affiliated companies and its sub-contractors the right to use any and all Content supplied to the Promoter in connection with the Promotion:
- a) for the purposes of administering this Promotion;
- b) for promotional and publicity purposes; and
- c) in all digital and social media in connection with the Promoter and the Promotion.
- Entrants hereby agree to do such other things and execute such other documents as are reasonably requested in order to allow the Promoter to make such use of their Content.
- To the extent permitted by law, entrants hereby waive in favour of the Promoter and agree not to assert any moral rights (or similar rights worldwide) in and in connection with their Content.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- There will be one prize per day available to win from 1st October 2019 – 31st October 2019.
- The winners will be notified by email of their prize win and they will need to confirm their acceptance of the prize.
- Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be required in order to claim the prize.
- Promoter’s and judges’ decisions are final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Details of winners’ names and county will be available for one month after the Closing Date by writing to the Promoter at the contact details above and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
- The prizes will be announced each day on the competition website (http://www.pressforgin.com)
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part thereof) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes (or any part thereof)) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
- a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
- b) any changes to the prizes or the way in which they can be used; an
- c) problems with the dispatch of prizes (such as a prize failing to reach the intended recipient)
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry or for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable, including loss of entries through technical fault or transmission delays.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry (or establishing multiple registrations in order to gain multiple entries where the number of entries is limited) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
PERSONAL DETAILS AND PUBLICITY
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree that if they are a prize winner they will grant the Promoter the free use of their name, country of residence, photographs, video and voice (“Image”) for advertising, publicity and news purposes in any media in perpetuity without additional remuneration. To this effect, a winner’s acceptance of a prize shall be deemed to be a confirmation of their agreement for the Promoter to use their image, and the winner shall sign any further documentation reasonably required by the Promoter in this regard.
- A winner may also be asked to take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity in connection with the Promotion.
PROMOTER’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All intellectual property and database rights, articles featuring Brockmans Gin appearing on brockmansgin.com and our materials published on them, excluding so-called “user-generated content” but including, without limitation, trademarks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials, look and feel and software (including code, interface and website structure) (“Materials”) are owned by the Promoter (or its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or partners).
- The Materials are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world.
ENGLISH LAW APPLIES
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prizes), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.