Flaming autumn notes which will make you forget the cold...
- 60ml Brockmans Gin
- 20ml fresh grapefruit juice
- 15ml fresh lime juice (retain the lime skin)
- 15ml Cherry Liqueur
- 15ml cinnamon syrup
- Small dash of Absinthe
- Combine Brockmans, juices, cinnamon syrup, and cherry liqueur in a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake, and strain into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with lime half turned inside out. Float on top of the cocktail. Fill with a cube of sugar then add some Absinthe, Ignite & sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon powder over the flame.