Crush marmalade and Brockmans in a cocktail shaker with a bar spoon. Add lemon juice, blackberry or blueberry syrup and Cointreau. Shake with ice and double strain into a chilled coupe glass and top with an orange twist.
Brockfast, not breakfast. An important difference.
- 40ml Brockmans Intensely Smooth Gin
- 10ml Cointreau
- 25ml lemon juice
- 1 Spoon of Orange Marmalade
- 10ml Blackberry or Blueberry Syrup
- Add the marmalade and Brockmans into a cocktail shaker. Crush together with bar spoon.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and shake hard with ice.
- Double strain into a chilled coupe/martini glass and garnish with an orange twist