Like school, just much more fun. We’re working with Bar Soba on a range of nationwide masterclasses this month. Learn how to make the classics and make the most of your Brockmans.
Interested to know more about the dark art of cocktail making? Bar Soba, famous for their mixology coupled with authentic Pan-Asian street food, are hosting eleven Brockmans Gin Masterclasses throughout the month of May! And it all begins tonight in Glasgow, Edinburgh and Leeds…
Most of us are experts at whipping up a classic G&T or Brockmans & ginger ale before topping it off with our favourite garnish. The masterclasses at Bar Soba will showcase simple cocktails that enhance our botanicals, providing new flavour to your summer nights and at home dinners. After enjoying a cocktail on arrival, you will have a chance to play bartender as you prepare three Brockmans drinks whilst savouring a two-course meal.
Rumour has it there is a special Brockmans cocktail throughout the month of May. If you post a picture of yourself with the cocktail on Twitter or Instagram tagging @BrockmansGin, you just may win a pair of tickets to one of our masterclasses…
- Wed 24th May @ 7pm, Sat 20th May @ 1pm – Bar Soba Mitchell Lane, Glasgow
- Thurs 11th and Thurs 25th May @ 7pm – Bar Soba Byres Road, Glasgow
- Thurs 11th and Thurs 25th May @ 7pm – Bar Soba Hanover Street, Edinburgh
- Thurs 11th and Thurs 25th May @ 7pm – Bar Soba Merrion Street, Leeds
- Sun 14th and Sun 28th May @ 3pm – Bar Soba Merchant City, Glasgow
Booking tickets (£25pp) in advance is advised. You can do so by contacting [email protected] or calling 0141 204 2404.